December front page auction
|Date||Highest bidder||Highest bid ($)||Your bid ($)|
|Total amount of winning bids:||-|
How to bid:
- Enter your password, then press Enter. If you don't have a password, fill out the form on livecounts.net/auction to get one.
- Enter the day(s) you're bidding on, then press Tab. You may enter a single day (e.g., 21) or a range of days (e.g., 21-25).
- Enter the bid amount, then press Enter. To clear a bid, enter 0 as the bid amount.
- You should see a "Success" message once your bid goes through.
- To submit another bid, repeat steps 2 and 3.
- Once you win, you will receive payment instructions by DM on Twitter.
- WARNING: You will not be able to lower or clear your bids during the final 24 hours of the auction.
- WARNING: Bluffing will result in a Livecounts strike.
- WARNING: If you win, but you don't have a valid Twitter username on file, your bids will be discarded.
- The bidding process is final. Please do not harass other bidders, even if they outbid you.
- The maximum bid increment is $5.00.
- The auction will end within five minutes after 20:00 UTC on 11/22.
- You can be the highest bidder on up to 7 days.
- You may pay by PayPal or Amazon Gift Cards.