October auction form
Your channel's URL:
Your Twitter username (so you can be notified if you win):
- 15,000+ impressions per day guaranteed!
- ~2-5% CTR (i.e., ~2-5 Subscribe! button clicks for every 100 impressions)
- ~50-200 subscribers a day depending on the content of your videos and how much effort you put into them
- Note that Subscribe! button clicks ≠ subscribers.
- DISCLAIMER: I have no control over how active subscribers gained from Livecounts are.
I acknowledge that I have carefully read these rules.
- The October auction starts 9/20 at 19:00 UTC.
- It takes place at livecounts.net/auction/bidding/.
- You need a password to submit bids. If you wish to participate, please fill out the form above to receive a password.
- You are not eligible to participate in the auction if you're already being featured for over 15 hours this month.
- Your channel must have less than 50,000 subscribers.
- The minimum starting bid is $0.50.
- The bid increment is $0.25.
- The maximum bid increment is $5.00.
- You may bid lower than the highest bid (but not under $0.50).
- Auction ends within five minutes after 9/22 at 19:00 UTC, 48 hours after it starts.
- The highest bidder for a given day will be featured on the front page on that day.
- You can be the highest bidder on up to 5 days.
- Payment is due by 10/2 at 19:00 UTC or 72 hours after you receive payment information, whichever comes later.
- You may pay by PayPal or Amazon Gift Cards.
- If a YouTuber fails to pay by the specified due date, the next highest bidder goes on the front page.
- No refunds. PLEASE BID WISELY!
- Misconduct results in one Livecounts strike.
- Failure to pay results in two Livecounts strikes. NO extensions or exceptions.
- If you have three Livecounts strikes, you will be permanently banned from all auctions, giveaways, and mini-contests.
- The schedule will be finalized as soon as all winners pay their dues.
- Rules and dates are subject to change.